Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Bradley!!!








To my big brother Bradley-I love you and miss you so much.
This is your 9th birthday that we have celebrated since you've been gone. You would have been 32 years old today. You are and will always be my big brother-my hero.
The boys know and love the Uncle Bradley they know from pictures but nothing like it would have been with you here.
We will help Savannah and Braden remember who you were and still are to them-so they WILL NOT forget you.
Bradley Wayne Morris
April 15, 1977-June 4, 2000

2 comments:

Jerry and Darlene Morris said...

Heather this touches my heart. Thank you for remembering! I know Bradley loved you and if he could be here he would be. Im sure yall would have been close and shared so much. We were blessed to have him 23 yrs. And we are blessed to have his memory. You and Bradley are my life! I love you so! Mom

Tracie said...

I think of you all when I remember Bradley Wayne..He was special to me and my family...We all miss him very much!

It's comforting to know that Bradley is with my Emma Hope - I know that he is watching her until I can be with her again..

Love and Many Hugs - Tracie and Family